Saturday, February 12, 2011

Home is..[Pt. 2]

She made me her MOH.
You know.
That pesky little thing.
What is it.. Maid of Honor.
Yeah.
She sprung it on me out of the blue, too!
That sneaky little....
Oh well.
I guess I set myself up for that one. I only ASKED her if she needed help w/ the wedding.
Ha! I feel so important and yet not so much; I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing!! lol
And then she made me try on bride's maids' dresses.
THAT was fascinating.
I'm a size 4..


After Dress Shopping we had 'dinner' and they dropped me off at home.
I was just in time to sit around for about an hour before Vincent got off work to come out and play!
Vincent's so awesome.
No, really.
We always do fun stuff.
ALWAYS.
Tonight we went out to the Japanese restaurant around the corner from my house and had plum wine, then we went up to the local Wild Wings and (I) had another drink. He ate more than he drank.
1. I wasn't that hungry.
2. He was driving.
Then after that we went to Walmart and bought a wireless router for my house.
This time tomorrow we'll officially no longer have to mooch off of our neighbors' wireless connection.
Hey wait.....
I can probably use that for my DS...
SWEET..!!!!
Style Savvy just isn't as much fun anymore if you can't use the wireless function..
After making my $50 purchase we bought one of the many (offensively stupid) Valentine's Day balloons  floating around the store and put it to good use by taking helium whippets and making each other laugh like crazy by sounding stupid.
All in all, I think it was a rather successful evening.

Heck I'd do it again.



Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment