So it's my first time posting...
Like EVER.
The story goes like this:
Someone suggested I start a blog.
The End.
Best fairy tale ever, yeah?
I thought so too.
So now I'm here out among all the millions of people looking to get their point across to millions of other people with nothing to go by, and no hand-holding, and no idea what I'm doing or what to say or what anyone will think about anything that I do (or don't) say.
It's almost a refreshing feeling...
So anyway.
I'll say a little something about myself. I know I have the 'About Me' section to do that but that's going to be rather generic. Just a quick scope. No, the ones to see this blog first (you) get to sit in for a few of the up-close-and-personal stuff.
I draw. I like it. A lot.
I enjoy shopping. A. LOT.
Btdubbs I'm female. I notice a lot of gender neutral/ambiguity going on a lot on the Internet these days (like that's cool or something) and it's MAD frustrating. Don't ask me why. Even I don't know. It just is.
I'm a Graphic Design student. I used to be a Psych Major, but that soon got old. Too much 'clerical' and not enough 'helping'. So now I do design. I don't know why I ever hoped to do differently; art's always been my THING, ya know? Like, for me, it just HAPPENS. Everyone's like 'Oh how'd you do that?! Oh that's so cool! Oh I wish I could do that! Can you teach me?'.
No.
Thanks.
But, No.
I literally cannot communicate to someone, in an instructional manner, how to do over 7/8ths of the stuff that I do... I can tell someone what to do. Teach, I cannot.
I sometimes envy my Education Major-friends.
I'm WAY into fashion.
Stop. Before you judge.
No, this isn't necessarily another 'Fashion Blog' with lots of pics of me in outfits (will there be SOME? Maybe.) and talking a whole lot of NOTHING about the same thing that EVERYONE else is talking about. It's not my intention to add to all the noise. There are some actually REALLY good blogs like that out there, and I don't think I have the power to stand out that way, that much.
But I DO love fashion.
In fact, I REALLY want to work as a Graphic Designer in the fashion industry.
We'll see how that goes...
That's all for now..
I'm in class and I think my professor's 'eyeing' me....
Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment